DescriptionThis position is incentive eligible.
Salary Estimate: $74942.40 - $104936.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Patient Access Manager with Los Robles Regional Medical Center, you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Los Robles Regional Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Los Robles Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Patient Access Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $10,000.00 and relocation assistance.Job Summary and Qualifications
As the Patient Access Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Director in daily operations of all Patient Access functions and serve as the liaison between the Shared Service Center (SSC) and the facility.
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for the Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring QA on registrations for all areas of Registration.
- Perform patient registration functions when needed to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum.
- Follow-up on patient complaints promptly.
- Supervise and maintain the productivity of employees.
- Responsible for Dept. Operations Report, FTEs and Operating budgets.
- Responsible for conducting monthly staff meetings and in-services for all responsible areas.
- Assume on-call responsibilities to ensure adequate staff and problem solving.
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum three years' experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience OR completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
"Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.""There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Patient Access Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website