Do you have the career opportunities as a Patient Care Tech you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Los Robles Surgery Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Los Robles Surgery Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Patient Care Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
- Facilitate the transfer, positioning and transport of your patients
- Assist in overturning your operating rooms between cases
- Perform terminal cleaning of your surgical area
- You will maintain sufficient supply levels, cleanliness and orderliness of all your equipment and supplies
- You will answer phones
- You will assist with computer data entry
Qualifications you will need:
- One year patient care assistance in a nursing or environmental services environment
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
Los Robles Surgicenter is located in Thousand Oaks, California. We are one of the top 10 cities in the Unites States. The surgicenter is accessible to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and a major airport. Our center performs over 500 procedures a month. Services in gastroenterology, ENT, gynecology, orthopedics, plastics, and podiatry are provided. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Care Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website