Req ID: 144286
Do you want to Fuel your Career? Do you have experience in Service Center, Tire Shop, or Facilities Maintenance management? Do you have a proven track record of sales, operations, maintaining a safe environment, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love's Service – Tire Center Managers promote sales growth, conduct training, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and ALWAYS do what's right for our employees.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 2+ years experience in tire, auto parts/repair, Lube Express, or facilities maintenance
- 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $1+ million
- 2+ years experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Clean and consistent record of safety
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment with varying climates
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love's Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love's continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love's is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care;we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Loves is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Apply on company website