Req ID: 143805
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of the StoreFront Specialist is to process and ship requests received from the stores via EchoMedia's online ordering system, StoreFront, to support all the stores. Maintaining inventories at a minimum level to ensure availability by ordering more items or producing more items in EchoMedia.
- Processing shipment requests from the stores.
- Manage inventory levels by producing items via the print shop or ordering items from manufacturers.
- Organize shelving so everything is in its proper place and easily accessible.
- Pull Order Summary Reports at 8am and 12pm.
- Manage back order requests.
- Reorganize shelving as needed for new items added to StoreFront.
- Receive incoming packages and freight from outside companies.
- Request Supplies.
- Box and ship New Store kit requests.
- Ship store orders via UPS system.
- Assist with other jobs & projects in the print shop and warehouse as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage 50+ store orders per day.
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands in a high stress environment.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, JobSuite proficient.
- Fork Lift Certified.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged standing, some bending and stooping.
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Operations
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we've provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love's Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Apply on company website