PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Central Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the Central Talent Acquisition Managers to perform end-to-end support and talent acquisition activities related to low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions for Lowe's. Typically the Central Talent Acquisition Specialist is aligned to specific geographical scope, however may flex to other areas during high volume times to support seasonal needs. The Central Talent Acquisition Specialist would also support basic applicant sourcing for assigned roles, end to end workflow execution, delivering qualified candidates to hiring leaders and successfully closing out the hiring process for each assigned requisition. Lastly, this role will engage with candidates for a variety of roles and will ensure a quality experience is represented
• Support Central Talent Acquisition Manager, hiring managers and Recruiters with low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions for applicable geographical scope.
• Responsible for posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, pre-screening, slating, supporting onboarding and preparing offers for low/high volume hourly roles, as well as low/high volume salaried roles requisitions and assigned requisitions as applicable.
• Effectively utilize human resource technology, resource material, websites, and software to effectively administer the recruiting processes.
• Provides exceptional candidate care for applicants throughout the process for assigned requisitions
• Provides regular status updates to COE on candidate progress throughout the process
• Works regularly with TA technology including the applicant tracking system, job boards, and candidate relationship management tool.
• H.S. Diploma
• 1-3 years' talent acquisition experience required; preferably for a large retail company.
• Experience in a shared service center environment preferred
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website