PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the research analytics on highly visible and highly strategic bodies of work to ensure the strongest insights are created to further the customer centric understanding for the Lowe's organization. This role will be an analytic thought leader partnering across the broader insights team to bring new and enhanced methodology and insights into the team. Part of the success of this role will be in training and upskilling the broader team on new and advanced techniques. The Sr. Manager of Analytic expertise will have accountability to drive analytic excellence within the Insights team.
- Designs, executes, and summarizes research, taking insights, analytics, customer frameworks, and models to drive impact and action behind those insights. Uses advanced research statistics for in-depth data analysis and customer models and summarizes key insights from the analytics.
- Ensures research output is high quality, free from errors and that findings/output are grounded in research science, but communicated in a way that is simple and highly actionable for business partners.
- Uses principles of research and statistics of methodology. Brings new and innovative research techniques to the organization.
- Integrates insights from multiple projects into more strategic insights to grow the Lowe's business.
- Trains and upskills the broader insights teams on best practice analytics to ensure the team brings the highest quality insights to the Lowe's organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, Information Sciences, Applied Quantitative or related field
- 8+ years' experience in the market research field
- 8+ years' experience working with analytic/research software (e.g. SPSS, Wincross, Sawtooth, R, Python, SAS, Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.)
- 5+ years of proven experience coaching others and operating as a team to drive business impact
- 5+ years Ability to integrate multiple data points to bring powerful insights to the business
- Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Master's in Market Research, Behavioral Psychology, MBA)
- Proven experience leading advanced analytics in a retail environment
- Experience working in a retail environment
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program.
For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter. #LI-81LJOH
Apply on company website