The Customer Insights Senior Analyst will own customer insights projects for a specific business area(s) such as Customer Experience Design, Digital, Pro, or Store Operations.
• Works with manager to partner with key business stakeholders on strategic Lowe's initiatives, translating business needs into research plans, so that the customers is at the center of decision making.
• Owns key areas for insights (e.g. merchandising, marketing, Pro), proactively looking for customer insights that solve key challenges.
• Works with manager on research design and execution. Uses advanced research statistics for in-depth data analysis and customer models and summarizes key insights from the analytics, with manager guidance.
• Uses principles of research and statistics of methodology, with limited guidance.
• With some manager direction, integrates insights from multiple projects into more strategic insights to grow the Lowe's business. Shares business recommendations with Directors and VPs.
• Partner with suppliers to bring in best-in-class research techniques.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Econometrics, Information Sciences, Applied Quantitative, or related field
• 3 years' experience in market research field
• 3 years' experience working with analytic/research software (e.g. SPSS, Wincross, Sawtooth, SAS, Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.)
• 2 years' experience with proven business impact
• Proven ability to integrate multiple data points to bring powerful insights to the business
• Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Master's degree in a related field (e.g. Master's in Marketing Research)
• Experience working in a retail environment
• Concentration in relevant area (Psychology, Market Research, Statistics)
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website