The purpose of this role is to develop and implement the Lowe's Tool Rental division.In this role, the Director Pro – Tool Rental will: The purpose of this role is to develop and implement the Lowe's Tool Rental division.In this role, the Director Pro – Tool Rental will:
• Lead the development of in-store rental facility implementation plans;
• Develop the market specific rental tool & equipment fleet program;
• Test and implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive customer satisfaction and sales;
• Oversee all procurement of equipment, accessories, parts, supplies, and related merchandise pertaining to the rental business, lead a team consisting of Managers/Consultants, and Analyst;
• Oversee the creation and communicate execution plans including store communications, training, policy and procedure, and playbooks.
To accomplish this requires cross-functional partnership, ability to identify opportunities and develop solutions, build strong partnerships with suppliers/vendors, and develop solutions based on data.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website