We are looking for a Director of Product Management Personalization who is passionate about engaging and inspiring our Customers using a deep understanding of customer-centric business practices and insights to enable unique shopping experiences. This leader envisions, strategies, and builds products that enable our Personalization efforts across the Omni Channel portfolio. He/She will be integral in creating, evolving, and executing our product personalization roadmap. The ideal strategy will focus on increased user engagement and functionality by leveraging both internal and external data points. You will operate in a high-growth space with a rapidly changing landscape that will require you to constantly adapt, learn and reposition the teams to better serve our customers. With a holistic strategic understanding and vision, you will be able to bring coherence and cohesion to the end-to-end customer experience through the products that you build and the various teams that you influence.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a proven track record of developing a 1-1 personalization approach utilizing our vast store of behavioral data, data science practices, AI/ML algorithms to enable “segment-of-one experiences.
- You are data-centric and can articulate and quantify the business impact of personalization programs and continue to evaluate and refine related products.
- You are passionate about customer experience and innovating on behalf of the Customer.
- You can lead the building of product roadmaps and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals and can build future-proof products.
- You can lead a team of highly talented and motivated Product Managers and guide your teams to build and improve Product Management practices.
- You can demonstrate management skills and leadership through hard lines and dotted lines and foster a team spirit and a highly collaborative environment. You can drive a culture of “failing fast through quick prototyping and seeking feedback to validate ideas.
- You are deeply analytical and can make difficult decisions based on data with ease.
- You can build great relationships with talented engineering, design, and analytics partners to ensure that we build lean and impactful products with clearly defined outcomes.
Top Skills we are seeking in you:
- Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
- Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
- Make product decisions based on data, metrics, and most importantly, the customer
- Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
- Demonstrate experience in leading, mentoring, and growing the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
- 10 years of experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management, or product marketing
- 6 years of experience in product and/or experience management
- 6 years of strategy and delivery experience in executing world-class digital products and/or experiences
- 5 years of experience in translating business strategy into specific product features
- 5 years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility
- 5 years of experience working with technology and user experience teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- 5 years of demonstrated delivery of business results
- 3 years of experience in an agile software environment
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
- Experience collaborating closely with senior leadership
- 3 years of experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets
- Experience providing guidance and direction to cross-functional resources
- 8+ years of experience building and enabling compelling Customer Products
- 5+ years of experience in Ecommerce Product Management
- 5+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring, and growing world-class product teams
- Deep experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- MBA highly desirable
- MS in Computer Science
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website