• Deploys and ensures that all resources are there to complete Facilities preventative/planned maintenance & repair activities at retail store locations.
• Develops/Analyzes facility improvement maintenance plans/spend using all available information resulting from Facility Health Assessments, work order management system, vendor input, etc. in order to demonstrate the greatest increase in company's ROIC.
• Provides a thorough review of Facilities Management issues to develop a clear understanding of the associated problem and determining the best course of action for resolution.
• Serves as second level repair issue troubleshooting to assist vendors performing day-to-day operations.
• Follow root cause analysis to determine trends against enterprise benchmarks and/or best managed practices.
• Analyzes vendor performance against contractual stipulations/KPI's and corresponds with vendors on a regular basis to evaluate performance. The Facility Analyst provides proper/contractual corrective action on an as needed basis.
• Coordinates with vendor and store operations to ensure repair activities are completed timely.
• Maintains control of day-to-day repair activities at a location.
• Prepares invoicing related to repair projects and audit as required per departmental guidelines.
• Associate's Degree AND
• 5+ Years Experience
• Bachelor's Degree AND
• 2+ Years Experience in Facilities Management or Property Management
• Construction, Big Box Retail, Asset Maintenance Analysis.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website