PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Security Services Manager will work closely with senior leadership throughout Lowe's Technology and stakeholders from Information Security, Enterprise Risk Management, Legal, Sourcing & Procurement, and third-parties. A commitment to excellent customer service is critical, and role will be accountable for ensuring Lowe's client and stakeholder participant satisfaction.
The Security Services Manager is expected to possess strong process management and communication skills. A sound knowledge of the firm and the industry, particularly within legal, compliance, and other control-focused departments is preferred. We welcome an innovative individual that embraces challenges and offers creative solutions.
- Leads development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness throughout organization
- Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls
- Observes changes in local, state, and federal regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and makes recommendations on the need for policy changes
- Provides oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response
- Assists in system and software architecture and design to ensure that assets are appropriately secure at all times
- Manages and/or performs risk assessments and penetration tests
- Meets or exceeds customers' expectations while creating a seamless experience by understanding how the Manager, Security role, team goals, and daily activities fit into the company vision
- Works cross-functionally to manage and organize work processes and ensure most efficient work flow
- H.S. Diploma in General Studies with 6+ years of security experience, and 8+ years of demonstrated success in leading or managing technical personnel. Strong leadership, change agent, and influencing skills OR Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field with 6+ years of security experience and 7+ years of demonstrated success in leading or managing technical personnel. Strong leadership, change agent, and influencing skills
- Master's Degree in IT or other technical related field
- OSCP, CISSP, CHFI, or CEH certification
- "Retail" experience in an Information Technology related area
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website