PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Manager DCSS leads a team that develops and maintains process' s that facilitate the purchase, tracking, and disposal of capital assets. They generate and present reporting around the capital asset process as well as working with other entities at the SSC and in the field to produce and maintain budgets and forecasts. The Manager DCSS acts as a liaison between SC and SSC teams to vet new products and plan rollouts.
- Responsible for successful capital budgeting in the support of 36 locations
- Responsible for the development/implementation of acquisition and tracking of assets
- Vetting of new equipment and services in support of supply chain operations
- Mentor/train the team members
- Utilize software (Seven i , Spend Management, and TM1) in support of asset tracking, purchasing, and maintenance
- Identify process weakness and implement improvements
- Accurate communication and reporting on asset tracking and capital budgets up to EVP level
- Intuitive problem solver, look at something and say, how can we improve, then research solutions
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain, Maintenance, or Engineering
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website