The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the delivery of projects ranging from small, single-channel projects to large, complex, multi-channel programs. Project Managers are responsible for developing and managing the execution of project/program plans, schedules, status reporting, and capacity forecasts while controlling and mitigating project risks. Ultimately, this will ensure successful project/program execution on brand, on budget and on time. This role is critical to Lowe's as it maintains clear planning timelines (which supports cross-functional partners like Supply Chain) and supports Merchandising Marketing work by leading the development and delivery of the project. It is also critical in determining prioritization by delivering visibility to tradeoffs. This will ensure full utilization of resources across teams and deliver efficiencies throughout the process.
• Plans in partnership with the Marketing Leads to deliver marketing programs on brand, on time and on budget that accrue to the larger Marketing plan; leading all planning activities and ensuring all projects meet established criteria; allocating resources appropriately and tracking to key business results.
• Develops, analyzes, and manages all touch points of the plan including responsibility for scheduling kick-off meetings and status updates, budget forecasting, communicating with creative and channel teams and providing justification for costs and budget impact.
• Oversees the management and mitigation of risk for the project underway. Ensures contingency plans are established and deployed as appropriate; removing obstacles; anticipating and providing guidance around dependencies affected by ongoing project changes.
• Monitors the overall project performance (timeline, budget, and resource utilization) against plan and makes adjustments as needed when issues are identified and require resolution.
• Drives the execution of multiple work streams by gaining cross-functional support for plans, obtaining and distributing resources, setting standards and measuring progress. Identifies process gaps as necessary and develops steps to close those gaps.
• Reviews and/or prepares status reports on key project performance metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits) and/or provides data input for report preparation to Director.
• Acts as a resource for channel owners as they execute plans across channels. Identifies priority messages, ensures details needed are provided by the Marketing Leads and confirms direction as needed.
• Acts as a resource for creative delivery team as they develop and build creative assets. Identifies key creative messages and ensures assets are delivered on brand.
• Demonstrates continuous learning. Stays current with industry trends, benchmarks and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5 years' business experience
• 3 years' experience working on/leading projects
• 3 years' marketing experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website