Purpose of the Role:
The Pro Program Optimization Consultant drives engagement and execution with the Pro customer through Lowe's store channel by supporting the execution, continuous improvement and/or roll out of key Pro initiatives, programs and standards. This includes directly supporting Lowe's enterprise strategy as it relates to the pro customer and active collaboration with field and corporate partners.
- Supports execution of pro sales events to maximize store buy-in and ensure sales targets are met
- Develops processes that support the sales team by channeling key tools and resources to sales representatives
- Leads and influences cross-functionally to drive improvements to existing and development of new pro programs and initiatives
- Effectively communications with store operations leadership at Store, Market, Regional and Corporate levels to drive collaboration and support
- Defines clear standards and expectations for in-store pro selling programs to ensure consistency across the enterprise
- Supports a feedback loop through which store leadership communicates to the corporate office to ensure alignment on pro-service event and service operations
- Working alongside front line associates and customers during field travel to stay current on trends, input & feedback, and support store execution
- Interprets data analysis and feedback to drive program improvements, innovation and change.
- Responsible for regularly monitoring program performance, to identify trends and propose actions to address (negative or positive)
- Builds and maintains a network of field and corporate partners, to drive collaborative and enterprise thought leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Experience in B2B or Home Improvement sales/operations
- Experience in project management
- Store Leadership experience
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on safe, affordable housing and careers in the skilled trades. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply on company website