The primary purpose of this role is to lead and develop others, problem solve, raise issues and solutions, assess, support/design, implement, and roll out store initiatives that support Lowe's Reverse Logistics processes with driving business results and KPIs. This role will accomplish this through the development and implementation of projects, best practices, and reverse logistics and store process improvements. This role supports the day to day centralized reverse logistic operations, including operational KPIs, unit throughout, inbound outbound vendor shipping, overall vendor and carrier service compliance, technology, omni-channel, and store communications. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing reverse programs and operational auditing functions. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; being a leader in safety, working closely with 3PL partners and streamlining operation processes and procedures to include process audits involving both inbound / outbound functions, warehouse best practices, organization and flow.
• Leads the development and implementation of store improvement tools and operational processes in partnership with 3PL onsite partners, with limited guidance from the Store Reverse Logistics Manager.
• Collaborates cross-functionally to effectively deliver projects to include 3PL partners, best practices, and process improvement initiatives and warehouse flow.
• Utilizes and analyze field feedback and reporting to provide recommendations for process improvement and projects to field and SSC leadership.
• Coordinates and manages timely execution of projects across all CRTV sites, from development to implementation.
• Utilizes qualitative and quantitative analytics prior to development and after implementation to identify ROI, current/future state, and cost savings.
• Interprets reporting and develops actionable performance recommendations that are distributed to the key stakeholders.
• Provides real-time information and guidance to stores requiring assistance with day-to-day procedural questions.
• Analyzes post-project feedback to provide continuous improvement solutions in partnership with Reverse Logistics 3PL Partners.
• Manages projects by building the project plan and ensuring on target and timely delivery of imitative desired output and integration.
• Solves complex business problems relating to CRTV processes by performing analysis, utilizing subject matter experts both internally and externally where needed to leverage program efficiencies and end to end solutions.
• Enhance and develop associate facing technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Reviews, approves, and publishes, policies, procedures, and processes for new store initiatives, at times, executing the process of documenting.
• 4 years' experience in a Reverse Logistics Operations role (with an emphasis in install and/or repair industry experience)
• Bachelor\'s degree in Business, Management, Operations, or related field
• 2 years' experience with Service Provider Management Tools, such Service Bench, Map point/Power Map, and Call Scheduling/Dispatch
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe's in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe's is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe's associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe's Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Apply on company website