What You Will Do
At Lowe's, we've always been more than just an improvement store. We're also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Seasonal Stocker and Receiver, you'll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential ingredients they need to explore and embrace what's possible for their home. As a Seasonal Stocker and Receiver, you will also:
- Unload, organize, and stock Lowe's merchandise for customers.
- Help keep the store running smoothly, receiving and logging Lowe's products for inventory.
This role is the opposite of a desk job. You'll be active, on your feet, and working in a fast-paced environment. Seasonal Stockers and Receivers can also expect:
- Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
- Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
- The chance to kickstart a new career, develop in-depth knowledge of Lowe's products, and master customer service skills.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe's
- Unload trucks.
- Sort products in the backroom.
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: http://lowes.com/l/safe.html
Apply on company website