Tend machines that shred and/or compresses and binds paper by-products generated from the print manufacturing process to facilitate disposition of the waste materials.
- Thread tie bands around bale and twists or clamps ends of bands to tighten bands.
- Opens compression chamber doors and removes bale from machine.
- Truck bales to storage location using air lifts, pallet jacks or hoist trucks.
- Complete daily forklift condition report.
- Weight the bales and keep records of the gross weight, materials grade of the bales.
- Perform routine maintenance on the baling machinery and remove obstructions in the cyclone as needed.
- May load bales on trucks, rail cars for disposal and complete shipping manifest. May photograph container and seal for verification purposes.
- May require knowledge of procedures for proper LP Tank removal, filling, replacement and storage.
- May require knowledge of Materials Tracking and Control System (scanning and interpreting screen information).
- Minor lubrication maintenance and attention to condition and functionality of equipment operated.
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
- Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Start Rate: $16.80
Apply on company website