This Sales Representative position is responsible for selling to account(s) in their portfolio. This position is responsible for prospecting and selling to new customers, as well as, growing and retaining existing business within assigned accounts. The Sales Representative is also expected to champion service distinctiveness and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. The Sales Representative is expected to think and execute the job in a strategic manner.
- Performs core-selling activities, prospecting, including sales call preparation.
- Strategic proposal completion, execution of sales calls, and post-call analysis and reporting.
- Understands and sells all services and solutions that apply to the customer's value chain.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with selling efforts before, during, and after sales campaigns.
- Negotiates terms and finalizes sales; wraps up loose ends; and ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Achieves sales and expense budget goals
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- This position supports our Las Vegas, Nevada Digital Lizard location, but is also available for remote work anywhere in the United States within one hour of a major airport.
- This is a commission based sales position, with the first six months structured as a non-recoverable draw of $7,000/month. After your initial 6 months, compensation is tied directly to actual sales commissions earned.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent number of years experience in a sales or marketing role within the printing industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven sales and marketing experience with knowledge of consultative selling techniques.
- Proven sales record in the print industry.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Strong capabilities with closing deals.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel up to 75% of the time visiting current and potential clients.
- If working remotely, you must be located within 1 hour of a major airport.
About Digital Lizard:
Digital Lizard serves a wide variety of customer needs, all centered around one of the most advanced digital output capabilities network in the country. Focusing on customized marketing communications, targeted direct mail and web enabled, on-demand fulfillment, Digital Lizard works with customers to design end-to-end marketing programs to deliver mission critical solutions, most often with high levels of variable content.
Approximately 70% of the Company's revenue is derived from digitally printed products and 30% is from value-added services, such as kitting, warehousing, fulfillment, and procurement storefronts. Approximately 75% percent of print production involves data-driven, variable content or versioned content. With a special emphasis on customer service, we enjoy a high level of repeat business and have a history of high quality long lasting customer relationships.
Apply on company website