Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is a customer focused, cutting edge IT Solutions company that is driven to exceed our customers' expectations and needs. We are currently seeking an Account Director (State, Local, Education). In this role, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing a designated existing customer base. Identifying new opportunities and deepen and expand the relationship between Lumen and key named accounts to maximize revenue and minimize churn.The Main Responsibilities
- Must have direct experience as an account owner and responsibility for “State Contract Vehicles"
- Sells the organization's products or services to, and building and maintaining relationships with named, existing or new accounts.
- Expands business and offerings in named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 6 years direct Business to Business outside sales experience within a high tech and/or telecom industry calling on global enterprise-sized accounts.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present in both small and large group settings.
- Must have a polished, professional presentation.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales.
- Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users.
- Technical aptitude with proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in geography stated above.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is required.
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 242120
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
65205Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary Range Salary Min :
65205Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Apply on company website