Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
- Daily cash receipts application, ensuring all cash receipts are accounted and applied in Oracle/BRM.
- Collaborates with treasury and accounting teams to ensure the daily payments are posted and recorded proactively resolve receipt related issues.
- Monitoring Cash Apps & Credit Risk mailboxes and tickets.
- Support any process improvement initiatives.
- Work with Collections to reduce unapplied cash and increase cash flow into the business.
- Processes any adjustments, i.e. write off/back and refunds in accordance with EMEA policy to ensure AR ledgers reflect correctly, support audit queries.
- Daily credit assessment of prospective customers, reviewing financials, compliance and assigning a credit limit.
- Daily order validation, work closely with Collections & Sales in relation to holds.
- Support queries in relations to novations, address/entity name changes, payment terms.
- Manage security file, including guarantees and cash deposits.
- Regular risk monitoring on portfolio.
Cash Applications & Credit Checking, in lines with policy, ensuring controls and compliance is adhered to at all times.
Compliance/Audit support.What We Look For in a Candidate
Experience of Credit and cash applications within a large corporate business or Experience of managing a large complex ledger.
Identifies manual activity and works with manager for automation opportunities.
Underwriting, interpreting financial statements, cash applications.
An ERP mainstream system would be beneficial.
Requisition #: 237117
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
When applying for an internal role, you must:
Have been in your current role, and employed by CenturyLink, for a minimum of twelve months.
Confirm to your Line Manager which role you have applied for.
Not have any current disciplinary action recorded against you.
Not be on a current performance improvement plan (PIP).
Apply on company website