Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Acts as the single point of contact and provides highly skilled customer care support for multiple customer accounts which typically have a small to medium revenue scope or have less complex to moderate product needs. Proactively manages the customer's service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met. Coordinates the research and resolution in regards to exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities. Such interaction is initiated by customers through phone, email and/or portal communications. Takes ownership of the request to ensure complete and accurate resolution
This is a Work From Home position available from any US Based location.The Main Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate project management experience in planning and organizing data from various sources into concise, relevant information
- Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
- Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
- Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service “turn up.”
- Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
- Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Initiates and tracks the timely and accurate moves, adds, changes and disconnects to the customer's services based on their requests. Which include but is not limited to reason code collection, reporting and defining approach for proactively working with the customer and sales on disconnect related retention efforts.
- May also be provided with a level of authority to provide customer credits related to disconnect retention efforts to be used at their discretion
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 Years related experience or equivalent
- Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
- Relevant job experience is described as: Job experience in similar industry
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 266569
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
43830Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary Range Salary Min :
43830Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Apply on company website