Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Marketing Manager DACH and Eastern Europe is focused specifically on adopting an ‘Account Based Marketing' approach to grow spend of customers as well as developing our prospective customer base within key verticals.
The Marketing Manager will be aligned to specific sales teams and will partner closely with sales to help drive both new acquisition and existing customer base demand. This position will collaborate with sales, support, product, and the wider international teams to build and execute marketing programmes to drive growth for the local region.
The Marketing Manager will drive both local and central initiatives. The Marketing Manager will be the single point of contact for DACH and Eastern European Leadership.
Mother language capability in German and fluency in English are a must.
- Collaborate cross functionally with global marketing, marketing operations, and sales teams to develop campaign narratives, messaging, and tactics.
- Responsible for planning, delivering, monitoring, and enhancing marketing programmes in line with business objectives.
- Translate go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programmes, using all elements of the marketing mix (e.g. email, events, PR, social media, digital marketing).
- Execution and measurement of marketing campaigns, develops marketing materials, and interacts with, and analyses, reports from our internal CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Proactively monitors campaign impact, effectiveness, and market penetration rates to formulate recommendations to improve results. Tests new marketing initiatives.
- Recognizes and shares data trends and recommends best practices based on successful campaigns.
2+ years marketing & sales experience in SaaS or technology industries, preferably B2B.
• Master's Degree or equivalent experience
• A collaborative work style with demonstrated successful interactions with both internal and external parties driving measurable marketing performance.
• Experience defining acquisition account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales.
• User of marketing and sales force automation tools (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.)
• Project management skills, detail orientated and highly organised.
• Possess a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
• Highly motivated, energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and comes with start-up 'anything and everything' mentality.
• Capable of creating content internally or leveraging agencies where appropriate.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with team members.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising workloads to meet competing deadlines.What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 242117
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
When applying for an internal role, you must:
Have been in your current role, and employed by CenturyLink, for a minimum of twelve months.
Confirm to your Line Manager which role you have applied for.
Not have any current disciplinary action recorded against you.
Not be on a current performance improvement plan (PIP).
Apply on company website