Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for the accurate and timely placement of all 3rd party access circuits with approved EU off-net providers. Proactive management of all in-flight orders. Drive vendors to meet committed dates in order to support accelerated NETEX savings / avoidance and revenue realisation activities, whilst maintaining a positive customer experience. Provide timely updates back to internal customer base.The Main Responsibilities
- Order 3rd party access circuits using online applications, and email as appropriate. Will need to leverage a strong attention to detail to ensure all access orders are placed ‘right first time' Drive resolution to issues impeding order placement.
- Proactively monitor all in-flight orders, liaising with Vendors to obtain key milestone updates and ensure access circuit is delivered to committed delivery date. Invoke necessary escalation procedures to correct any in-flight delivery issues.
- Ensure all tasks associated with orders are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with KPI's for management reporting.
- Ensure internal customers and systems are fully updated with critical path information. Leverage understanding of practices specific to over 80 vendors in order to provide meaningful updates to internal queries and within agreed SLAs. Quality of Work – Displays and/or drives top quality deliverables
- Problem Management – support the business in resolution of vendor specific delivery issues by identifying the root cause and recommending/driving remedial solutions. Conduct level one escalations with vendors as required.
Attention to detail is crucial, to ensure a commitment to “right first time” approach to maintain a positive customer experience.
Ability to analyse conflicting data to ensure that the appropriate action is taken.
Adaptable, dynamic, self-motivated team player with excellent organisation and follow-up skills and a capacity for multi-tasking across multiple systems and teams.
Takes ownership to proactively manage day to day workload, unsupervised
Excellent communication skills are required (written and verbal)
A knowledge of telecommunications would be advantageous but not essential
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 222652
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website