Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for all aspects of Real Estate transaction for EMEA & APAC (including India). The Real Estate Manager will be a significant contributor towards setting Real Estate strategy in addition to originating and executing Real Estate transactions across the portfolio including lease acquisitions, renewals, exits and site purchases. Liaising with business leaders, corporate real estate, management and internal customers at all levels to understand their requirements, goals, and wider business strategy on an ongoing basis.The Main Responsibilities
- Manage the EMEA & APAC real estate portfolio of leased and owned properties (including acquisition, disposition, new leases, lease renewals, expansions and contractions, terminations, subleases, renegotiations, etc.) through a team of internal and external partners in a timely manner.
- Liaises with business leaders, corporate real estate, management and internal customers at all levels to understand their requirements, goals, and wider business strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Completes financial analyses to evaluate various real estate opportunities, prepares any required forecasts, budget analysis and activity reports.
- Creating strategic long-term plans to achieve goals. Evaluating dates, contract options, and preparing strategic direction.
- Manage agreements related to the EMEA & APAC real estate portfolio, interfacing with other functional areas as necessary (Legal, Risk Management, Security, Engineering, Operations, Facilities, Brokers, Database provider, etc.).
- Manage agency relationships and service providers to deliver site selection, market analysis, listing agreements, broker opinion of values, facility alternatives, environmental issues, land and building appraisals, title, compliance, financial analysis, etc.
- Supervising, training, coaching and mentoring other Real Estate team members supporting Real Estate Strategy and Transactions
- Creating strategic long-term plans to achieve goals.
- A minimum of 3-5 years transaction management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver transactions within time and budget constraints.
- Previous experience in the commercial real estate industry required.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and ability to provide a range of solutions to building management issues
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Understanding and commitment to client satisfaction. Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Excellent organization skills to manage simultaneous transactions across the Lumen EMEA & APAC real estate portfolio.
- 3+ Years experience working in a large multi – national/cultural corporation with a wide spread, technologically - sophisticated property portfolio would also be an added benefit.
- English language skills required. German, French or Spanish a plus.
- University Degree or equivalent in related discipline a plus.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, analytical, strategic thinker, efficient and detail oriented.
- Lumen uses CoStar to manage it's real estate portfolio, having experience with CoStar is a plus..
Requisition #: 248615
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website