CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
- Outside Plant construction project management
- Perform site survey and develop scope of work
- Create hard cost estimates
- Manage project budget
- Experience using a GIS mapping tool
- Relationship building with Vendors
- Quality audit of work performed by vendors
- Responsible for work load balancing among resources
- Responsible for functional management of a market
- Field interface for engineering and construction
- Multi-discipline expertise and responsibility
- Complex work using external vendors: complex network expansion, complex relocations, complex building adds
- Support EPM I
- Emergency cable restoration on-site event coordinator
- On-Call rotation for fiber damages and maintenance activity
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ yrs of experience or 4+ years with a Master's Degree.
- Knowledgeable and able to work in appropriate systems and Microsoft Office
- Fluent on current approved products and technology
Alternate Location: US-Texas-Dallas
Requisition #: 230607
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website