Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for designing a circuit path across the company network with an enhanced knowledge and understanding of the network architecture and routing configurations. Within the design responsibilities, accountable for producing an accurate design layout record that applies a proficient understanding of the products and their specifications offered by the company and the scope of work requested on a customer order meets the product criteria, as well as having in-house parts/equipment available for consumption and delivery to the end user. Responsible for writing and solving for process and procedural gaps, and bringing closure to problematic orders.The Main Responsibilities
- Meets program objectives on assigned tasks.
- Solves difficult problems requiring independent action, initiative, and creativity.
- Designs electronic software or electro-mechanical subsystems or components.
- Verifies software and/or electro-mechanical products.
- Assists engineering staff in building and testing prototypes and systems.
- Performs functional testing, debugging and repairs of products.
- Installs, repairs, modifies or performs preventative maintenance of equip. and other products.
- Plans day-to-day production within established goals.
- Develops production plans and schedules.
- May include leading other employees or contractors.
- Five years of experience in related and / or related companies.
- High knowledge of technologies such as IP, BGP, as well as Data, Voice and Collaboration, Telephony products.
- Knowledge of services and solutions EPL, EVPL, IPVPN, hybrid WAN, L2L, TELEPHONY, Switching, Routing.
- CCNP, CCAI, CCNA, JNCSP-SP, JNCIP-SP or similar certifications (preferable).
- Associate's Degree in a technical field/capacity preferred
- Advanced English
Requisition #: 227475
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website