Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
A key leader in the Technology Services and Solutions PMO which is responsible for complex technology delivery to drive customer value. The Sr Lead Technology Consultant will leverage leadership skills and experience with transformational technical initiatives in support of customer-facing engagements, define best-suited governance to drive customer success and increase the value of a Lumen partnership, harmonize various solution/vendor methodologies, customer methodologies and Lumen standards, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products and/or services to meet Lumen customers' needs.
The Sr Lead Technology Consultant is responsible for Project Management and provides daily Project Oversight for projects delivering technology solutions and services to Lumen customers. The Sr Lead Technology Consultant is accountable for leading and facilitating the successful delivery of engagement scope and deliverables. S/he proactively manages scope, schedule, budget, and resources by developing strong relationships with internal and external partners. This person is accountable for maintaining the overall project plan and schedule for the projects they manage. They develop relevant project artifacts to communicate schedule, costs, risks, resource utilization, and communications. They will leverage and adapt various solution/vendor-based and customer Project Governance methodologies for delivery and are accountable for ensuring organized and managed delivery in collaboration with Lumen Practice leaders.
The candidate should have broad transferrable expertise or unique knowledge and uses skills to contribute to the development of company objectives in creative and effective ways. S/he works on complex, time sensitive issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.The Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and overseeing the implementation of the detailed technical solutions and services of customer-facing engagements
- Facilitates the technical assessment and delivery of technical solutions to the customer
- Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manage the team lifecycle stages
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one or more of the following work domains: SAP, AWS, Azure, GCP, or Applications
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, project governance, and risk management
- Engages in problem solving across project workstreams; applies creative methods to manage issues and risks
- Creates, manages, and maintains established engagement governance documents including but not limited to:
- Kickoff Deck
- Project Plan, WBS, and Budget
- Project Architecture Revies, Stage Gate Acceptance, Change Control
- RIDD Log and Key Decision Documents
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Status Reporting, Steering Committee, Quarterly Business Reviews
- Post Project Review
- Manages Financial Tracking including resource utilization
- Reviews SOWs and aligns deliverables to project milestones and artifacts
- Works with Sales team on potential opportunities
- Seen as a senior member of the team. Provides input to the overall strategy and improvements of the team
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years' experience working in the field of complex SAP and/or Cloud project delivery
- Proven experience in complex engagement planning, staff allocation, task and activity management, risk mitigation and change management
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of engagement success factors and managing customer expectations
- Strong teaming skills, works well with all levels of the organization driving collaboration
- Experience in direct interaction at Sr. Manager, Director and VP level and C- Level
- Demonstrated success delivering ERP and Cloud projects
- PMP / SAFe Certification Required
- Experience building strong partnerships across organizational lines and influencing collaborative outcomes
- Experience creating, facilitating, and presenting content to client and stakeholders
- Ability to perform in a rapidly changing environment, quickly adapting to changes and still meet task completion, timelines and client deliverable expectations
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) and other programs and applications
Requisition #: 266671
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position oryour current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
100440Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.Salary Range Salary Min :
100440Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Apply on company website