- Licensed or credentialed in the related field of practice (social work, nursing, etc.).
- Minimum of two (2) years of health care experience.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Outstanding customer service skills while relating to various internal and external customers in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state licensing systems.
Serves as the facilitator and member of the quality council, and ensures that care delivery and provisions of services are monitored and evaluated through the quality council while maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing data. Ensures the quality council action plans are followed through and reported back to the council. Ensures that consistent, appropriate, and timely training is provided for all associates and acts as a resource for staff in quality tools and techniques. Ensures departments and leaders are provided resources on quality improvement teams, plan-do-check-act problem solving process, and quality tools. Coordinates and leads root cause analysis teams on adverse events.
Apply on company website