Reports to the Clinical Director. Responsible for providing individual and group counseling.
Education and Experience Requirements:Must have:
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (LSOTP) OR
- Affiliate Sex Offender Treatment Provider, (ASOTP) OR
- a primary mental health or medical license (LPC, LPC-I, etc.) and have or plan to submit a qualified application for an ASOTP license.
- Valid driver's license in the state of Texas with an acceptable driving record required, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website