- No Weekends!
- Flexible with setting up the schedule with daytime hours.
- Health, dental, vision and prescription insurance at no additional cost for yourself.
- $23.04 per hour
- Vacation and sick time after 90 days
- 11 paid holidays
- Life insurance and AD & D Insurance premiums covered by the company.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability premiums covered by the company
Reports to the wellness manager. Performs duties concerned with the prevention of illness and promotion of good health, in compliance with government and management directives.
- Treat minor injuries and illnesses according to physician instructions as authorized per healthcare guidelines.
- Conduct cursory medical exams during students first 24 hours on center.
- Clean and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment, and provide follow up care, as required.
- Prepare and administer specified medication and drugs.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
- Monitor students on bed rest in health and wellness center.
- Enter required information in student health records and maintain in an organized manner.
- Conduct designated health services special programs as assigned.
- Assist physician or mid-level health care provider when needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Massachusetts. One year practical nursing experience required.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website