Reporting to the Food Services Supervisor or designee, this position is responsible for assisting with cleaning and sanitizing the facility in compliance with government and management directives.
1. Wash dishes and stock supplies to the services line.
2. Clean and sanitize food preparation area, dining area, serving lines and dish room; comply with health standards.
3. Provide positive, quality customer service to students, staff and other center customers.
4. Participate in student employability programs and activities.
5. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
6. Maintain accountability of property; adhere to safety practices; attend all required staff training.
7. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Some school/training in food preparation and 90 days on center. Aptitude for cafeteria-type duties and dress to comply with sanitation regulations.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website