- GYN ONLY
- ER call schedule 1 week out of 6, with compensation
- In-office IV sedation procedures, mammography, ultrasonography, bone densitometry, Mona Lisa Touch & Viveve lasers, UDS & ARM, Pelvic Floor PT
- Patient-oriented scheduling with 20 minute appointments
- Privately owned practice, with partnership opportunity
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- CME reimbursement
- 401k with matching
- Health insurance provided
- Medical liability insurance provided
- Board Certified in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted Florida Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Exceptional personality
- Laparoscopic experience, robotic skills preferable
privately owned. We need an experienced Gynecologist to join us and deliver cutting edge
gynecologic care to our growing community.
The practice is currently staffed with two physicians and five APRNs. We offer “one stop
shopping” to our patients, with all routine screening services in-office.
Bradenton is a rapidly developing community located 45 minutes south of Tampa and 20
minutes north of Sarasota. It is on the Gulf Coast, and is a vacation destination.
Apply on company website