OVERVIEW: The Dock Attendant is responsible for, pumping the waste tank (if applicable), and providing any other service for the customer to the best of their ability. Overall, the environment must be kept clean at all times and comply with all environmental safety requirements. Individuals in this position must provide a high level of customer service and present a welcoming and professional image at all time.
- Perform required tasks such as operating the pump out station and assisting customer with ship store purchases when applicable
- Keep dock free of debris and clutter, including hoses and dock lines which must be stowed properly
- Ensure proper recording of all ship store purchases through use of IDS
- Coordinate with the Parts Manager to ensure proper inventory levels of ship store products
- Coordinate with the proper manager to ensure that pump out stations are maintained in working order as required by regulating authorities
- Maintain required spill containment supplies and equipment and be knowledgeable of the use of these items
- Be able to assist customers with docking and tying of vessels safely.
- Other duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
- Accurate accounting for transactions
- Ability to work with others
- Timely completion of work
Apply on company website