OVERVIEW: The Yard Team Manager is responsible for managing the yard team and coordinating and maintaining an efficient flow of traffic for all departments and maintaining an organized yard and showroom with operable equipment.
- Hire, train, motivate, coach, monitor and evaluate the performance of all yard team members.
- Coordinate all yard activities; Sales and Service
- Maintain an organized and professional showroom and yard
- Load and unload all deliveries
- Verify serial numbers of all deliveries to ensure a match
- Provide vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Safe operation of all company vehicles and equipment including trailer handling
- Oversee the delivery of product to customer, lending assistance when needed
- Assist with set up of boat shows and other on/off-site promotional events.
- Direct Yard Team members to ensure all duties are performed correctly and timely
- Promote and fully participate in the MarineMax Safety Program; ensuring a safe workplace free of hazards for all team members.
- Implement safe, effective and efficient work procedures
- Conduct full training of yard team members
- Responsible for performance reviews of yard team members and with addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Responsible for reporting all boat or equipment damage to the Service Manager
- Other duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
- Presentable and professional yard and showroom
- Ability to work well with others
- Clean, safe and operable equipment
- Organized and presentable promotional events
- Zero loss or down time due to equipment failure
Apply on company website