MarketSource is seeking individuals that consider music, fashion, and technology a key part of their everyday life. Do you love talking about your passions and helping other succeed in connecting customers to great products? If so, this role may be for you…
As a Store Brand Representative for Beats by Dre, you'll work on the front line of music, culture, and fashion to assist consumers in staying current on the latest trends and updates. Working inside of the Beats store in Best Buy, you'll drive sales by living as a brand ambassador for one of the hottest product lines in the world.
• Deliver excellent customer service with floor sales and assist customers with purchases
• Deliver a great customer service experience to clients and customers
• Increase sales and brand awareness of the client products or services
• Educate store reps as a selling role model
• Develop in-store relationships
• Display a professional demeanor while representing the client
ü Proven track record of sales success in an energetic quota driven environment
ü Ability to engage customers
ü Ability to demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge
ü Comfortable with speaking to various group sizes
Overall Position Qualifications:
- Outgoing personality that enjoys relationships and driving results
- Passion for music, fashion, and pop-culture
- Minimum of 1 year retail experience in a selling environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of a group
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with technology – data gathering and basic computer use
- Ability to work in a changing environment and adapt to the needs of the business
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website