Digital Services Sales Specialist
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Digital Services Sales Specialist is a non-exempt commissioned role responsible for acquiring new customers in the streaming and conventional TV viewing content category. The DSSS is responsible for sales of DirecTV products and services directly to consumers. The primary goal is to acquire new customers and enroll them. The Sales Specialist work closely with Program Sales Manager and other members of the sales team to determine best practices, maximize customer satisfaction, and support sales and marketing initiatives. The Sales Specialist is responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive working relationship within the retail location.
This is a position designed to acquire new customers and introduce the entire suite of DirecTV services to prospective customers through direct selling within the leading consumer electronics retailer in the US.
- This is a lucrative commissioned sales position with a minimum guaranteed hourly rate and uncapped earnings potential
- Must be able to approach consumers in a pleasant and persistent manner
- Must be sales driven and commission motivated
- Based on information provided by the customers, discuss and assist customers to match with the most suitable price plan and promotion/incentive that fits their digital content viewing needs.
- Grows performance and other key metrics through sales, product knowledge and marketing promotions
- Supports in-store promotions, and coordinating with the Program Sales Manager and the appropriate personnel
- Communicates competitive knowledge and advantages of various DirecTV products and services including TV, Digital Streaming, and Broadband offerings.
- Communicates benefits compared to the consumers current provider
- Creates first-rate customer experiences
- Maintains sound knowledge of multiple DirecTV products and services
- Attends daily training sessions and sales conference calls during assigned working hours
- Reviews new product and service offerings from DirecTV and its competitors
- Establishes relationships with retail store managers and retail associates
- Self-Manages and tracks personal sales against plan
- Represents DIrecTV and MarketSource in a professional manner at all times
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years direct sales experience; door-to-door, commissioned sales experience
- Proactive customer engagement experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Excellent communication, oral and written
- Proficient mathematical/analytical skills
- Engaging personality, pleasantly persistent
- Working onsite at assigned location(s) or event(s) within an assigned geography
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must be able to work independently, be self-discipline and able to multi-task
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
- No direct reports or authority will reside with this position
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move and set-up table/podium selling station, assist customers and maneuver brochures and POP when necessary.
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website