MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
MarketSource is currently seeking a Fleet Parts Sales Manager.
Fleet Parts Sales Manager (FPSM)
The FPSM will be focused on working with our client to grow sales of their parts through dealerships and Authorized Distributors in their territory. This will be accomplished by growing business and improving the level of service at existing fleets through relationships, education and awareness, as well as identifying and conquesting new fleet accounts.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage territory to achieve assigned metrics
• Work closely with client Regional Field Teams to drive results
• Maintain, create and execute individual account development business plans
• Constantly evaluate performance versus expectations
• Develop strong relationships with current fleet accounts to grow share of business
• Build relationships with Wholesaling Dealerships and Authorized Distributors to drive business
• Subject Matter Expert on all benefits, products and incentives in regards to client's fleet initiatives
• Stay abreast of any business intelligence in regards to the overall automotive fleet business, record and report information to the Program Director as well as client Field Teams
• Incorporate existing web based resources, marketing and incentive programs into select fleet parts sales contacts
• Ensure sales, market and competitive information is recorded and reported daily in Salesforce.com
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Ability to handle work pressures, meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple priorities
• Self-motivated to accomplish important objectives despite a complex environment and multiple demands; acts with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility
• Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all roles and tasks. Is consistent and fair when dealing with others; keeps commitments
• Proactively identifies issues or trends and prepares recommendations, reacts quickly and appropriately to issues; follows up in a timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable; ties all loose ends; uses knowledge and relationships to influence decisions
• Acts in accordance with MarketSource and Clients code of conduct and confidentiality policies
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the clients business and how his/her actions affect the business; uses this knowledge to make effective business decisions; knows the competition and the industry; foresees future challenges and takes action to address them
• Education: High School Diploma Required
• Education: BA/BS College Degree preferred- or equivalent business experience
• 4-5 years of sales experience within the automotive parts or fleet industry
• 2-3 years of experience with routine cold calling of potential clients
• Specialize skills and knowledge
• Moderate technical knowledge of automotive operating systems required
• ASE Certification a plus
• Self starter, able to work independently within territory
• Able to maintain confidentiality with privileged information
• High level of proficiency with MS Office(Powerpoint/Excel/Word)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic, with a high energy level
• Ability to develop and present presentations/business cases to Fleet Company Executive Management
• Ability to travel overnight (as much as 80%)
• Must reside within 100 miles of their assigned Ford Motor Company Regional office
• Must drive a recent model (3 years or newer), Ford Branded Vehicle on all account visits and daily work activities.(Car allowance or vehicle will be provided)
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website