LG Brand Expert
LG Electronics / MarketSource is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
LG Electronics / MarketSource is currently searching for a Territory Account Representative to partner with our client's retail program. The LG Brand Expert connects the physical and digital environments where consumers explore, learn, and shop for appliance. Not only will the LG Brand Expert work with retail partners to manage the local relationships, drive awareness, implement initiatives, collect and communicate market intelligence and increase sell-out across the territory, they will also engage directly with consumers through various ways, including Social Media.
• Store Support (In-Person and Virtual)
- Train, educate, and motivate appropriate store personnel on product features, customer benefits and overall value proposition
- Influence District and Store leaders to support share increase and sell-out strategies within their assigned territory locations
- Execute action plans at territory and store levels with focus on driving increased sales, market share, store mind share and sell-out performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client field leadership and retailer field leadership and associates within assigned territory
- Ensure sales, market and competitive information are recorded and submitted after each retailer visit through The MarketSource Reporting Tool
- Connect with local retail partner stores, field and district management to identify regional training opportunities. Deliver associate training within assigned territory
- Support strategic initiatives and marketing programs
- Meet or exceed brand visual presence objectives by maintaining the physical presentation of display models in assigned retail locations.
- Ensure all signage or point of purchase materials are in place and the product is properly priced
- Driving to retail stores on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that areas are properly displayed, maintained and merchandised, and are neat, clean and in working/demo order.
- Respond to retailer issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Manage Social Media presence in efforts to build LG Brand Awareness and make an IMPACT
- Audience Insight- Understand our core audiences and how to level social media to influence
- Message and post in a skillfully balanced time and tone
- Create and Maintain online following and followers across various Social Media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TicToc, YouTube and others.
- Maintain Brand presence across a variety of platforms - Know our users and connect with them
- Utilize activities that increase brand value, awareness, product knowledge and sales to consumers and in-store retail space
- Possesses ability to connect with consumers and sales associates maintaining positive composure and expressiveness needed to convey core messaging and training.
- Experience with operating camera equipment (including Smart Phone and App based)
- Keen eye for composition, color audio quality and graphics
- Consistent follow-up ensuring goals are achieved or actions plans are formulated as opportunities arise
- Collect and communicate market intelligence, best practices, customer feedback and market competition in assigned geography and vertical
- Provide internal and external customers with exceptional service
- Understand unique characteristics of assigned industry and competitive challenges
- Must Obtain and Maintain highest level of LG Training Certification
- Conduct “demonstrateable” skills for on camera education and selling of products to Retail Associates or End-Users directly
- Be able to quickly communicate benefits / LG story
Additional Job Requirements: • Need adequate space in home to set up Virtual office • Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items • Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary • Performs additional duties as assigned • Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently • Ability to travel up to 75% in market with some limited overnight travel and/or airline travel required • Reliable transportation, auto liability insurance and clean driving record required MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:\u000d\u000a
- Medical, dental & vision \u000d\u000a
- 401(k)/Roth \u000d\u000a
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D) \u000d\u000a
- Short and long-term disability \u000d\u000a
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA) \u000d\u000a
- Transportation benefits \u000d\u000a
- Employee Assistance Program \u000d\u000a
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave) \u000d\u000a
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website