MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Program Manager is an exempt role that will be focused on building and leading a highly motivated and results driven sales organization supporting our client (s). The Program manager will be responsible for collaborating to create a sales process that will drive a high closure rate within a specified account base. The Program manager will hire, coach, train, develop, and mentor their team, execute market and account plans, collect real-time account/competitive information, partner with the client to drive innovation and value, and ultimately drive business results.
- Recruits, hires and retains top sales talent
- Manages client commitments and expectations
- Closely monitors Program objectives and provide critical performance feedback to the client and leadership
- Coaches and develops sales team members to drive performance and exceed program goals and objectives
- Develops and implements processes to measures and drive performance
- Provides analysis for ad-hoc executive management reporting
- Manages Program Profit & Loss
- Performs regular financial and Program reviews with client's management staff and MarketSource
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
- Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection, and development to achieve Company goals and objectives
- Ensures effective control of sales results, and takes corrective actions to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives fall within designated budgets
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with key stakeholders and strategic partners within the client's organization
- Assist sales team with maintaining relationships, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities
- Training sales team on selling skills, tools utilization, product information, and business intelligence
- Develop a sales plan with strategies and tactics for achieving the budgeted revenues
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience driving sales
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Must have a documented track record of success in both sales and sales management
- Must have a demonstrated track record managing in an aggressive sales environment
- Proven experience developing, implementing, and managing high performance sales Programs with aggressive goals and delivering successful results
- High tolerance for ambiguity demonstrated in the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, responsibilities and business needs
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and influencing skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Valid driver license
- Ability to travel approximately 50%- 80% 0r 10%-25% of time in market with some overnight travel and/or airline travel required
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Apply on company website