Director of Marketing
Marquette Management is searching for an experienced and exceptional property management executive to lead marketing efforts across our multifamily portfolio. In this role applicants should be able to develop and execute on branding and marketing efforts through digital and traditional platforms and integrate marketing efforts across all properties including corporate presence. This person will provide direction, oversight, and guidance to the marketing team. With proven expertise and industry experience, you will lead all efforts in branding, communications, reputation management, digital marketing, social presence and advertising.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, experienced and proven leader that will make impactful decisions concerning our vision, culture, corporate and company strategies, marketing/branding and initiatives as well as customer partnerships. If you have a history leading people, problem solving, innovative ideas, risk-taking and proven results this is the position for you.
This position will report to the COO of Marquette.
Director of Marketing responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of the Marketing Department
- Oversee the development and initiatives of content and digital marketing and traditional marketing across multiple platforms
- Oversee content marketing and
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO and Reputation Management and all aspects of digital marketing
- Use research and KPIs to develop, implement and measure marketing strategies
- Develop annual marketing plans for the portfolio that will include new initiatives and evaluation of 3rd party performance
- Strengthen client and vendor relationships, evolve digital platform, and bring powerful ideas and insights to life
Director of Marketing skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, digital marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 6+ years of marketing and sales experience
- Proven record of Leadership experience and long-term strategic growth initiatives
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives
- Ability to vet progressive digital marketing companies and support 3rd party agencies as well as negotiating price and terms.
- Leadership experience in marketing with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, property management, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Outstanding analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity and creativity, and the ability to engage with other senior leaders in addressing complex business issues.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write public relation collateral and responses.
- Ability to create clear action plans as well as execution and evaluation of those plans
- New development and lease up experience preferred.
- Serve as a key and active member of the senior management team, overseeing, leading, guiding and directing all activities of the Marketing Department.
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and exercise the agility to move swiftly in relation to marketing related problems/opportunities.
- Provide input to all strategic roadmaps and all new development projects.
- Lead the process for continuous evaluation of trends in the marketplace.
- Develop strategy for department centered around company core values business goals, company branding, and departmental effectiveness metrics.
- Work closely with HR/ Learning & Development to assist in developing and facilitating training sessions to include marketing and leasing, effective sales techniques and other leadership and development programs as needed
Apply on company website