Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAccount Management, Acquiring• Maintain primary responsibility for managing the customer relationship and profitability opportunities with key Acquirers.
• This will include providing strategic customer solutions and achieving mutual goals through leveraging cross functional solutions teams, systems and processes in order to prioritize and proactively meet customer's needs and challenges.
• Responsible for all account management and business development activities for a key customer, including monitoring customer satisfaction with MasterCard's support and solutions delivery.
• Understand the customer business strategies and design and execute tactical plans to enhance customer profitability, producing all key segments and objectives agreed within the context of the overall relationship and business agreements. Deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services, profitability and relationship metrics.
• Develop strong relationships between MasterCard and the customer across all operational functions (acquiring, fraud, marketing, operations, and business analysis) and understand its organizational politics.
• Implement business solutions that improve revenue generation, enhance mutual profitability and relationship deepening.
• Develop strong internal relationships within MasterCard to enable the customer to achieve their business goals and differentiate MasterCard from the competitors.
All About You
• Extensive account management skills and sales experience
• Payment industry experience and good knowledge of the Nordics and Baltics payment market
• Must demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans.
• Extensive industry knowledge and networking.
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision.
• Analytical skills from a product management/profitability perspective.
• Outstanding influencing and communication skills
• Bachelor Degree or sales experience within a Blue Chip organization.
• Fluent in any Nordic language and English.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website