We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAnalyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisOverview:
• Responsible for a broad range of finance related responsibilities supporting Operations & Technology (O&T) specifically in support of Technical Operations and Employee Digital Experience.
• Activities include purchase requisition review, fixed asset audits, financial reporting and budgeting/forecasting short/long-term plans.
• Identifies, analyzes, and communicates trends and issues affecting the business, including addressing ad hoc financial queries or customer analysis, and assists to formulate and drive mitigation plans
• Accomplish timely, accurate monthly close including review and reclassing of journal entries through the analysis of close results, trends and actual to budget/forecast
• Review purchase order to ensure proper accounting and project tracking
• Review capital and prepaid fixed assets for project tracking and NBV accuracy
• Review general ledger account reconciliations
• Review executed contracts and ensure accounting accuracy
• Provide overall support and customer service to business partners located throughout O&T
• Recommend, develop and implement process improvements to improve accounting operational efficiency, quality of output and optimize synergies
• Perform various ad-hoc reporting, analysis or projects, as needed
• Other duties as required
All About You:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of US GAAP and current accounting concepts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to deliver accurate results in a fast-paced environment with attention to deadline constraints
• Prioritize multiple activities among a team with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate effectively and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Capable of working within a changing environment with excellent analytical, planning and organization skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website