Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleAnalyst, Information Security OperationsOverview
• Identity Access Management teams are responsible for providing end to end services to support internal employees and external customer's capabilities to manage physical and logical access to Mastercard systems and applications.
• The Identity Access Governance team is part of the overall Identity Access Management team within Corporate Security. The Governance team is focused on the controls related to access across Mastercard and is working to mature the Access Management function through automating access, using behavior analytics, being an enabler to the business, and creating and fostering a robust security controls environment.
• The position will facilitate and assist with the maturation of the department's access and process controls and will be responsible for the evaluation, documentation, and execution of access controls such as privileged access reviews and controls around the access lifecycle.
• There will be opportunities for ownership of processes and projects, with exposure across the broader organization.
• Are you a self-starter with good communication skills that can interact with individuals at all levels of the company?
• What experience do you bring to the table that will drive this team to the next level?
• What is your experience in managing risk and understanding security controls?
• Identify control gaps with identity access management processes and systems globally, provide recommendations, and track to completion, as directed
• Work directly with auditors to explain the control environment and coordinate the fulfillment of evidence/documentation requests.
• Lead and support the execution of Access controls including Privileged access reviews, Company wide access certifications, Segregation of duties controls, etc.
• Identify enhancements of existing Identity Access Governance processes and controls, lead efforts to implement and document
• Identifies automation opportunities to deliver smarter and easier identity access management services to support “access as an enabler” strategy
• Complies with documented processes and provide feedback for improvements
• Coaches junior level employees on access management and security best practices
• Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
• Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
• Serves as a resource to other Mastercard teams for questions related to Access Management practices and governance controls.
• Will both lead and work on project teams to enhance and mature the Identity Access Management function
All About You
• Intermediate skills in identity access management pillars such as, but not limited to, roles, entitlements, access certifications, and segregation of duties
• Basic to expert experience in regulatory compliance (SOX, SOC1, PCI)
• Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication skills
• Basic strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
• Basic analytical skills working with large amounts of data and identifying outliers
• Basic skills in Information Security / ITGCs
• Basic to Intermediate platform specific access knowledge (Active Directory, UNIX, Mainframe, Windows, Databases)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website