We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Analyst, Business Process Improvement (Rosetta)Overview:
The Global Delivery Enablement team, in partnership with the Global Customer delivery teams, supports the development, integration and implementation of tools utilized to deliver globally consistent analytics, processes workflows, and reporting. This role is critical to help drive efficiencies, optimize the internal processes, enable speed to business decisions and understanding, and enhance the customer experience.
The Tools, Applications, and Processes group within the Business Optimization Team is looking for first level support to maintain and further enhance the existing functionality, as well as manage initiatives contributing to further improve the user experience and data quality.
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support for internal customer inquiries as it relates to Podio, SFDC, Remedy, Global Communications, GCD team site, invoicing, etc.). Determines if additional Tier 3 level of support needed and interacts with colleagues to address and solution issues.
• Performs initial review of incoming enhancement and project requests, screens for accuracy and completeness and distributes to other team members for further processing.
• Manages monthly overrides for invoicing, includes working closely with the MCBS team to ensure accurate data import procedures and to find and establish process improvements.
• Participates in designing solutions, defines functional requirements leveraging established GCD tools and methodologies to support key GCD project objectives, including automation, within the Podio, SFDC and Remedy systems
• Management of smaller to medium sized project/initiatives.
• Interprets functional requirements for GCD tools, tests and assists in implementing solutions.
• Partners closely with key stakeholders in all regions to improve GCD processes and apply consistent methodologies.
• Supports Director on key initiatives, including preparation of presentations.
All About You:
• Exposure to applying business process concepts to support others
• Familiarity with compliance of function policies and procedures while performing assigned tasks
• General knowledge of how business processes, practices and products influence function projects
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Experience assisting in the delivery of presentations for training events and/or business discussions
• Strong Microsoft office program skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues around the globe
This position is open for Rosetta profiles (age limit 26 at the end of the 2y contract)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website