We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAssociate Analyst, Finance Business Partner – Launch 2023Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
• Leads and drives ad-hoc projects relating to pricing, interchange and new business modeling impacts
• Collaborates with business units to enable better decision making and supports the delivery of strategy and performance
• Assists in performing analysis on new business opportunities, supports agreements for certain designated areas (e.g. financial & data technology)
All about you:
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2023
• Students pursuing a bachelor's degree or above (all majors welcome to apply)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
• Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience and Skills needed:
• Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• English required
• Additional languages a plus
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website