We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleBusiness Security Officer, Vice PresidentRole
This is an exciting newly created global position for a Business Security Officer (BSO) within the New Payment Platforms (NPP) division at Mastercard. NPP is transforming global payments through services which range from national payments infrastructures to cutting-edge anti-fraud solutions.
The role will oversee the engagement with Customers and Regulators in the New Payment Platforms across the shared service delivery environments. The BSO will be core to the delivery interface between external stakeholders, security and operations.
• The Business Security Officer (BSO) will be responsible for supporting security within the international infrastructure, software and services of Real Time Payments.
• A global role responsible for overseeing the engagement of key stakeholders to share operational delivery and report key milestone achievements around Real Time Payment security operations.
• Oversee the delivery of the customer specific security program, addressing any conflicts, prioritization and rescheduling of activities and/or milestones and escalations.
• Leads a team of matrix managed regional security officers the shaping of the external customer engagement, to deliver security assurance.
• Leads the process for gathering external input on evolving security requirements in Real Time Payments so that the business continues to align capabilities to market requirements.
• Overseeing the development of security service descriptions; created and maintained by the various operational teams to support maintaining customer excellence.
• Supports the NPP Chief Security Officer maintain regular engagement with C-level relationships internally and externally to update on program performance, operational deliverables, and reporting.
• Contribute to the vision and roadmap of security in NPP bringing new ideas into the overall security strategy.
All About You
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a global environment.
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills necessary for interaction with business leaders and teams across all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing executive leadership while commanding the respect of the individuals with varying technical expertise across the organization.
• Demonstrated experience building customer relationships, partnering with and influencing external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to lead and manage large, complex Security projects / function with many dependencies and stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams.
• Deep understanding of information security controls for various computing environments and applications including experience with ISO 27001.
• Experience essential with software application development and/or application security background; solid knowledge of SDLC; application security, vulnerability testing and risk management.
• Experience in payments is a bonus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website