We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Business DevelopmentAbout Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence Product Optimization:
The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) division is the fastest growing division within Mastercard developing and delivering scalable, world-class security products and services for customers across the globe.
The Product Optimization team delivers on C&I's growth strategy through cross-functional collaboration across products, Mastercard's regional customer teams, and customers.
The Product Optimization Account Management/Business Development team is responsible for managing a diverse customer base while collaborating across Mastercard to help deliver on the broader Product Optimization objectives-optimizing broader end to end solutions, enabling enhanced customer engagement, and driving visibility into C&I pipeline management and reporting.
*This exciting strategic leadership and people leadership role is open to those based anywhere in the US or Canada.**
Lead a global team responsible for optimizing C&I product penetration and usage and who manages the largest, most strategic merchant that participate in Ethoca's collaboration network.
This role requires demonstrable success hiring, coaching, and scaling a commercially focused customer facing team.
You will have the opportunity to contribute towards the vision and execution of Product Optimization's strategy.
• Lead and scale our best-in-class Business Development team and build deep, collaborative relationships in market and cross-functionally within Mastercard.
• Develop and execute strategies that drive direct and indirect revenue and keeps our customers loving us.
• Understand C&I's broad solution capabilities and deep understanding of Ethoca's collaboration network leveraging our customer relationships to help drive greater value through cross-sell and solution optimization.
• Provide leadership with essential market intelligence and customer trends to help validate and shape our go-to-market strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience managing a revenue generating, client facing team with demonstrable success delivering on revenue goals. Global experience preferred.
• 3+ year of personally managing tier 1 & tier 2 customer base delivering measurable incremental revenue through cross-sales and product usage optimization.
• Previous experience in payments industry preferred
• Strategic thinker and action oriented.
• Effective communication skills with the ability to adjust communication style to audience.
• Some public speaking and ability to travel unrestricted – travel will be approximately 50%
• Proficient in setting objectives, building ROI analysis, and managing Salesforce pipeline.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website