We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Campaign Insights & OptimizationOverview:
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Loyalty and Engagement Services, places Mastercard in the heart of our customer's b2c and b2b marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive our Client's most profitable customer engagements and Mastercard Preference.
Moving forward, the Managed Services business is transforming to be a more product centric organization focused on differentiated offerings that leverages data and marketing technology to accelerate marketing campaign performance and associated outcomes.
The role is responsible for
• Leading the data-driven transformation of Managed Services in the Asia-Pacific region insuring alignment with global best practices
• Identifying opportunities to improve existing products through campaign optimization, process re-engineering, and measurement in support of the product organization
• Championing and educating on Data Literacy and best in class Adaptive Analytics methodologies
• Creating the global data digital campaign optimization roadmap and overseeing regional pilots from a global perspective
• Sharing and educating the global team as new data best practices and learnings are identified
• Train product and delivery teams on how to leverage real-time campaign data to optimize marketing efforts and deliver the best outcomes for our customers
• Partnering with measurement and analytics teams to insure that the data flows, model assumptions, design of data products deliver products are attuned to Marketers' needs and outcomes
• Driving Managed Services platform adoption at the regional level and advocate for enhancements to the to the global roadmap
• Identifying local data sources that deliver on Customer Value Proposition
• Working with Data Strategy and Privacy to ensure Privacy by Design is built into new data products
Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes' to the following questions:
• Do you have a track record of successfully identify insights that drive business decisions?
• Are you comfortable with influencing and negotiating with executives and in matrix organizations?
• Do you know the difference between a hypothesis and a data-driven decision?
• Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
• Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
• Are you interested in solving problems through technology and software?
• Are you curious about the new but practical in its application?
All About You
A customer centric, agile and innovative mindset when creating/enhancing products.
• Strong expertise in marketing analytics, campaign optimization, test and learn designs, and insight creation from consumer journey data generation
• Ability to clearly and precisely speak about analytics, measurement and the application of various methodologies into campaign design
• Significant experience with digital marketing and knowledge of DMPs and DSPs
• A penchant for analytics and the insights derived from platforms to form intelligent marketing products
• Creative and curious about the new digital solutions that are practically applied. Takes a team approach to integrating assets and functionalities in new and unique ways.
• Strong business development and sales skills for internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to thrive in Global Matrixed organizations and work with virtual, multicultural and cross functional teams
• Meticulous about project details and able to synthesize complex projects into high level executive presentations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website