We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Data & Analytics Network & Digital Payment ServicesOverview
The Data & Analytics team is an end-to-end and hands-on global team that creates scalable data infrastructure & reporting, working closely with the business to drive data driven insights to influence business decisions across Mastercard. We have expertise in data infrastructure, data mining, reporting, statistics, business and ML/AI modelling, and fully manage our own data assets and solutions.
The Director, Data & Analytics Network & Digital Payment Services, will be responsible for the reporting and insights for the business unit Network & Digital Payment Services (tokenisation service, Click to Pay, Switching). He/she will work very closely with the business unit and the regional leads to understand and execute upon their data business requirements. He/she will also be the de-facto expert on the CTP and MDES data and set the standard across the company on how we track it, and constantly ensure its accuracy.
• Are you excited about Data Assets and the value they bring to an organization?
• Are you an evangelist for data driven decision making?
• Are you motivated to be part of a Global Analytics team that builds large scale analytical capabilities supporting users across 6 continents?
• Are you interested in proactively looking to improve data driven decisions for a global corporation?
This role will report to the Vice President, Data & Analytics.
Role and responsibilities
• Create the Click to Pay analytics roadmap (what needs to be done, by when, effort required, potential impact, etc.), in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (developers, product, data warehouse, the regions, and executives); this is done using ALM
• Execute on the roadmap, ensuring that it gets delivered in time with the correct functionality
• Work with the global product leads across Network & Digital Payment Services, and the regional leads to understand and validate their data needs across the business, and translate this into clear deliverables
• Create and maintain (i.e. ensure accuracy) multiple dashboards and analytical tools that allow different stakeholders to leverage self-service data easily, and be a constant advocate of it
• Be the owner of relevant data definitions, and standardise these across all regions
• Monitor and analyse the KPIs and related key trends to identify key drivers and related actions to boost performance
• Conduct data-driven deep dives on various topics and draw insightful conclusions that lead to actionable insights, collaborating closely with function and region leads
All about you
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision; proactive self-starter seeking initiatives to advance
• The ability to understand the business data needs, and convert that into scalable reporting and actionable insights
• Advanced knowledge of SQL; can create own queries to obtain insights and data across multiple tables
• Experience with ALM to create and manage the roadmap of MDES and Click to Pay (Epics, Features, Stories)
• Experience with data validation, quality control and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, and/or PowerBI is a plus
• Attention to detail, to ensure flawless data accuracy in reporting
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; be able to clearly communicate data findings in compelling messages to all levels of the organisation
• Must encourage teamwork, integration & inclusion
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website