Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Market Product Management - UK & I, Nordics and BalticsABOUT THE ROLE
The Director, Market Product Management, plays a key role in creating and executing regional sales strategy of Mastercard Payment Transaction Services (Mastercard PTS), including managing business development activities and customer relations.
The role focuses on selling and managing issuing processing services of Mastercard PTS in the UK and Ireland, Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden) and Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania,).
The position will be part of Commercial Team reporting to Commercial Lead for Europe. The person in this role will engage with multiple stakeholders and develop strong relationships within customers, other Mastercard teams and key Mastercard PTS departments such as Product, Customer Delivery and Business Operations.
• Creating regional (UK, Ireland, Nordics and Baltics) sales strategy;
• Responsibility for Business Development activities in the region, for existing and new customers;
• Delivering on financial targets for the region in terms of new customer onboarding and other sales KPIs;
• Understanding customer's business strategies, designing and executing tactical plans to enhance customer profitability;
• Implementing business solutions that improve revenue generation and enhance profitability for both the customer and Mastercard;
• Managing the entire customer relationship – from customer onboarding to cross-sell / change management throughout the customer's portfolio lifecycle, including monitoring of customers' satisfaction with Mastercard and Mastercard PTS products and services;
• Close cooperation with different internal (Mastercard and Mastercard PTS) verticals;
• Promoting Mastercard Payment Transaction Services (Mastercard PTS) in the region through different internal Mastercard verticals and external events.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Extensive business development and sales skills;
• Payment industry experience and good knowledge of the UK, Nordics and Baltics payment markets;
• Demonstrating multi-disciplinary knowledge within the payments industry, i.e. issuing processing, operations, emerging technologies;
• Demonstrating strong communication and negotiation skills;
• Self-driven, with proven ability to develop and successfully implement quantifiable business plans;
• Extensive industry networking and entrepreneurial approach;
• Analytical skills from a product management/profitability perspective;
• Fluent in English.
London, England or Stockholm, Sweden
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website